Re: About box

If it's nitpicky stylistic issues you're after....

The X icon at the top left of both the About... dialog and the Cygwin/X
Exit? dialog is different to the X icon at the top left of other
programmes' windows, such as xterm. The one on the about and exit dialogs
is a little uglier than the other. I can provide screen captures if you
want to see this.

FWIW, I agree with all Jack's suggestions, especially copyright/version
info, links to docs on the start menu.

But I think I'd much rather you spent your time fixing the clipboard bug
before worrying about such minor things.

Lev