Re: Garbled task-bar icon

haro@kgt.co.jp wrote:
Unfortunately, I use Windows NT4.0SP6 with Intel 810 graphics controller
and Intel drivers, so nothing seems to match your description. :-(

But, I'm beginning to think that it may be a driver problem,
because I'm the only one who seems to be having any problem with it.
I'll see if any driver updates are available.

You can try to boot in safe mode. That will use the default VGA driver without any HW acceleration. If the icon is still garbled, it's either a problem with NT itself or with the icon.

Also, you can try to install Mozilla FireFox or Mozilla Thunderbird and see if their icon works. If they work, the issue is in my icon. If not, you'll have to wait for Earle's patch to land.

Nahor