Re: Cygwin/xFree from 2 users

Alexander and all,

I guess I wasn't clear. I'm sitting at my notebook looking at the XP login
screen. If I log in using js@domainname, Xwin works fine, but fails to start
when I log on using js@machinename. The machine and the Cygwin/Xfree
installation are one and the same in both cases. I use the same username (js)
in both cases for convenience and I was hoping that this would make it easy
to use the same Cygwin home directory (/home/js) for both logins. How can I
make this work?

Jim