Minor progress on Windows clipboard deadlock

>I'm not sure if you were using Xdmcp or if you were using -mutliwindow with ssh.
>If you were using Xdmcp, then this may fix your problem; if you are only using
>ssh, then it is unlikely to help.

-multiwindow + ssh.

I'm still on the lookout for when this happens, but I haven't run with -48
for very long.

I would say that there is inconclusive evidence that this this deadlock does not
occur under W2K with a single monitor, but only on a XP machine w/multiple monitors.

Øyvind