sun binary on windows

Hi,

I downloaded and installed cygwin from internet on my windows2000 PC. And
I'm trying to execute a sun binary executable in cygwin shell, but I keep
getting error. The command lines run fine. old scripts are running fine,
except the executable.
This executable doesn't need any library file, or graphical interface. It's
juts a file translator. Since I don't have the source code for it, I would
like to get it runnable on windows, as we have ported most of other modules
to windows already.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Shashikant Sharma
------------
Sr. CAE Engineer
Paulstra CRC
460 Fuller NE
Grand Rapids, MI, 49501, USA
ph(616)356-4697
fax(616)459-2858
email: ssharma@paulstra.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This email and any attachments may contain information that is
privileged and confidential.  It is intended for use only by
the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete the message and notify the sender.
Thank you.