Xwin freezes when IE6 crashes...

Hi

I've recently upgraded to IE6 sp1 and encounter the following strange thing.
Occasionally, IE6 crashes when I open a new web page (not always, but
anyway, this is not an IE list). However, when this happens, my XFree
session is 'frozen'. Clicking on its icon on the task bar doesn't bring it
to the foreground. It doesn't refresh anymore etc. Killing IE doesn't help
unfortunately.

Nothing much you anyone can do about this I guess, but it's pretty weird,
no?

Kris Thielemans