Trouble with DDD download via cygwin setup

I'm having trouble downloading the ddd version maintained by Harold Hunt.
I have cygwin setup version 2.416.  I setup the server to point to
http://www.egr.msu.edu/~huntharo/cygwin/.  I process normally through the cygwin
setup.  I located the ddd entry in the package list under Xfree86.  I select it
and set it to install ddd 3.3.8-1 (binary).  I click Next and it starts
downloading the file ddd-3.3.8-1.tar.bz2.  I gets almost too completion( 96%,
1384k/1435k), and then an error message just comes up and says  "download
imcomplete try again".  I've repeated this many times, all to the same result.

I then tried manually downloading the file from
http://www.egr.msu.edu/~huntharo/cygwin/release/ddd/ddd-3.3.8-1.tar.bz2, which
downloaded fine.  I extracted it (into a private dir), but when I tried to run
the executable it says it could not find cygxm-2.dll.  I'm assuming this is
either motif or lestiff related from a google.  The main story here is that the
file is downloaded if I do not go through cygwin setup.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Yamin