Re: [Xoncygwin-cvs] CVS Update: cygwin-xfree-doc (branch: trunk)

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

I'll do this but I am busy the next days too. So this may last until next
weekend or even later. But lets see how far I get on monday.

I've finished the hw/xwin directory. Harold and Kensuke, can you please
take a look if I've not removed changes (eg. to the new rootless mode).

I've copyied all changes from xoncygwin except:
- new logfile handling

That should be okay to move because our CYGWIN tag has the latest XFree86 CVS for all other directories.

- harolds printf warning fixes

I made those changes on the xorg CYGWIN tag... not in xoncygwin. I take it you mean that you overwrote some files?

- region changes

Did those get overwritten too?

- everything that smelled like rootless. But here I'm not sure if I've
  missed something

None of Kensuke's new rootless stuff was checked into either tree. Kensuke's new stuff will get merged soon, but it isn't an issue yet.

- forgot something?

I don't see any emails in the cvs-commit log:

http://pdx.freedesktop.org/pipermail/xorg-commit/2003-December/date.html

+ some warning fixes with function prototypes.

Okay.

Thanks for working on this. This is my final exams week so I am pretty busy.