This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault WAS Re: c ompiling DDD
- From: Richard Campbell <richard dot campbell at air2web dot com>
- To: "'cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: bug-ddd at gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:09:58 -0500
- Subject: RE: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault WAS Re: c ompiling DDD
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
>What version of libtool is ddd-3.3.8 using?
Automatically generated by configure?
I reconfigured with:
bash ./configure --disable-static
And libtool now has the settings I had hoped for - I'm running a make now,
and I'm pretty confident that will work.
Which would boil my steps down to (for 3.3.7):
1. Remove all "#pragma interface" and "#pragma implementation" lines.
2. Configure with: "bash ./configure --disable-static".
3. Make as usual.
(For 3.3.8, add the following:
0. Copy gcc/include into libiberty/include, or whatever exactly Arnaud said