Re: Cygwin/XFree86 - No longer associated with XFree86.org

I'll also chime in as a lurker to say that you have kicked some major
ass for us Cygwin/XFree86 users, Harold, and I think you've been nothing
but helpful and responsive on the list.  I think your plea on the
XFree86 list was reasonable.  Good luck as you explore other options.

--
Jason Dufair - jase@dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/