Shared libXt/Xmu/Xaw/Xaw6 XFree86-bin and XFree86-prog test build

Thanks to Ralf Habacker we have a new test build of the XFree86-bin and XFree86-prog packages:

XFree86-bin-4.3.0-5
XFree86-prog-4.3.0-8

These packages use a shared build of the Xt library, which also allowed the Xmu, Xaw, and Xaw6 libraries to be rebuilt as shared. This dropped the XFree86-bin package from 13 MiB to only 4 MiB!!!

Please install the above 'test' packages and report your results here. If the reports are good, I will mark this as 'curr' right away.

Please send feedback quickly. This was *the* longest awaited cleanup to Cygwin/XFree86 and I would really like to mark this as done as soon as possible. I would also like to submit this patch to XFree86 for inclusion in 4.4.0 if we can make the bug fix deadline.

Don't forget to thank Ralf,