X -multiwindow: Bug in Maximize Window?

I am running "X -multiwindow" on NT 4.0 and display
Mozilla  from a remote linux machine.

When I try to maximize the Window, Mozilla and X
become very confused.

It doesnt happen for me if I resize Mozilla before I maximize it.
It also doesnt happen for me if Mozilla starts with a small window.

Steps to reproduze:
X -multiwindow &
export DISPLAY=localhost:0
xhost + "Remote"

On remote:
export DISPLAY=cygwin-box:0
mozilla
   maximize mozilla
   exit mozilla

Start mozilla again:
   mozilla should open now  with a display size that is equivalent to
   the maximized window, because it remembers its last
   size.

Move the window somewhere on the screen

Click "maximize"

God the same behavior for netscape 4.7.
Same for 2 machines with different graphic cards.

Any ideas?

HK.