RE: Crashing with -clipboard and -multiwindow

That build no longer crashes.

anders

-----Original Message-----
From: Harold L Hunt II [mailto:huntharo@msu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 8:36 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: Crashing with -clipboard and -multiwindow

Thomas and Brian,

It would be great if you could double-check the latest debug release before
I make a Test77 release:

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test76-DEBUG-2.exe.bz2 (1.2
MiB)

Oh yeah, and the credit for the bug fix goes mostly to Kensuke for finding
the problem... I merely patched it according to his instructions.  :)

Thanks again for testing,

Harold