Re: Can't Get XDMCP Login on Mandrake 9.0 Box from XP

Curt,

I get:

udp 0 0 0.0.0.0:177 0.0.0.0:*
31622/kdm

So, looks like everything is okay in that department.

Hmm... we did ask you if you have EVER had firewall/vpn software installed on your machine, right?

Harold

Curt Lindner wrote:

John, I did the netstat command, and here's the response:

# netstat -plun | grep 177
udp 0 0 0.0.0.0:177 0.0.0.0:*
2553/kdm
#

kdm is listening, but I wonder if the udp line might be indicative of a
problem.

Thanks,

-Curt