Re: Xwinclip doesn't work with Konsole

Benny,

Heh heh... that's pretty odd. I never would have thought that people would prefer xwinclip functionality over their commerical X Server's clipboard integration. I never even realized that xwinclip could be used with a commercial X Server :)

Harold

Benjamin Riefenstahl wrote:

Hi Harold,

Harold L Hunt II <huntharo@msu.edu> writes:

I just want a solution that works identically to the dozen or so
commerical implementations that have conquered this very problem. I
won't be satisfied until we have clipboard support that rivals the
commercial X Servers for MS Windows.

I couldn't help smiling here. I am already using xwinclip with a
commercial server (an older version though, eXceed 6.2) because I
wasn't satisfied with the functionality that the server gave me. Your
work is appreciated ;-)

so long, benny