Re: Xwinclip doesn't work with Konsole

    Harold> Hmm...
    Harold> xwinclip-Test06 actually works the exact same way with Emacs... I am
    Harold> pretty sure this is just because Emacs 21 finally fixed the way that
    Harold> the selections were handled.  So, I think we can now safely say that
    Harold> if someone has an application that unhighlights the selection when
    Harold> xwinclip is running:  fix the *?$%ing application!!!  :)

I know of 2 applications which unhighlight the selection. Xemacs and Nedit.
I just tested them with your xwinclip-20021121-1800.exe.

But I got a patched version of xwinclip from Chris Twiner once which works perfect
even with Xemacs and Nedit.

There must be an e-mail about this in the archive.

Ciao
  Volker