RE: Pixmap practical size limitation?

Jerry,

This is a Cygwin/XFree86-specific mailing list.  Your question about whether
40 MB to 80 MB pixmaps are allowed is a general XFree86/X question that
should be asked and answered by general XFree86/X mailing lists or
documentation.

Please check out these websites for more information and mailing list
addresses:
http://xfree86.org/
http://www.x.org/

You might also want to look in books, etc. for an answer.

Sorry we can't help,

Harold