[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin/XFree86 setup.exe packages with dependencies

I just updated the packages at
ftp://huntharo-4.user.msu.edu/pub/cygwin/

to have a working dependency between XFree86-base and the base XFree86
packages, such as XFree86-xserv, XFree86-fnts, etc.

There were two changes required:

1) 'touch contrib/XFree86/XFree86-base/XFree86-base-4.2.0-1.tar.bz2'

2) upset took the list of requirements from XFree86-base/setup.hint and put
them in quotes ("cygwin ...") when it created setup.ini.  upset didn't do
this for any other packages and the Cygwin setup.ini doesn't have quotes
around dependency lists, so I guess that the quotes were peculiar to this
version of upset, perhaps combined with a list of dependencies that is
longer than one line.  I removed the quotes from the 'requires' list from
XFree86-base and all is now well.

Dependencies work for installing.  The behavior I noticed when uninstalling
is that dependencies are ignored.  I'm guessing that setup.exe was designed
that way because there isn't really a good way to handle dependencies when
uninstalling.