RE: Problem: extreme speed difference NT4 <> Win98SE runing Xfree

One thing I forgot to mention is that you may want to make sure that
DirectX, etc. are up to date by visiting http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
and installing whatever updates they have there (might require several
reboots).  Some of those updates may affect the performance of
Cygwin/XFree86, or they may not :)

Harold