RE: Xfree and OpenGL

Harold,

as I wrote before, I AM able to run xterm. Probably I don't know which
SGI applications are powered by OpenGL, and there is possibility, some of
the apps I cannot run are not these, but it is obvious that standard X11
apps are running and SGI specials (i.e. management utilities started from
toolchest) aren't.

BR,

  David

> David,
>
> Just as a sanity check, you have run non OpenGL applications from your SGI
> machine using Cygwin/XFree86, right?  I mean, it wouldn't make much sense to
> jump right into debugging complex applications if an xterm doesn't work
> correctly.
>
> Just let us know that you have in fact done this.
>
> Harold

kk