RE: Log file for Win2k/Remote Login Screen

Thansk for the help Harold.

I'm an admin for our CS dept at WVU.

A few people on my staff and I have it working under Win98 on a few
machines, and on another two Win2000 machines, all with default
installations.

The machines that I know are working fine are a RedHat 7.2 machine and a
Sun Solaris machine.  Both remote login windows open fine, as do logging
in and running applications.

But for some reason, the same default installation on my machine isn't
working to grab their displays.  I'm going to check the link you sent
also.

Thanks,
Marc