RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 54

Oops, the following should have been part of the original announcement:

2) Change winkeybd.c/winKeybdBell () to call MessageBeep (MB_OK)
instead of Beep (0, 0).  Beep () uses the PC speaker on Windows
NT/2000, which isn't desireable.  It also seems that Beep () may have
been causing freezes for some users.

Harold

2 (69 KiB)

Changes:

1) Attempt to make WarpCursor function correctly by adding function
winWarpCursor.  The new function calls SetCursorPos () with the x and
y coordinates passed to winWarpCursor.  Hopefully this works.

Enjoy,