RE: Capslock freakout

> Yes, I have seen it too. And unfortunatly, I have no idea why
> this happend.
> I never saw such a thing on Linux, but I can't see a problem which might
> be in our code.

On a side note, the keyboard handling code in Cygwin/XFree86 has never
gotten a thorough review and I believe it could really use one.

For one thing, we should check all key states, by calling GetKeyboardState
() instead of calling GetKeyState () for only a few keys.  We should then
release *any* key that is pressed, rather than just the modifier keys.

Secondly, winTranslateKey () should be using an array to correspond Windows
key codes to X key codes, rather than a switch statement.

I don't really have time to do such a review and improvement, so I'd
appreciate it if someone else did.