RE: XFree 4.1.0

there are two stipple  (stipple and Stipple)  M$ is case-sensitive illerate.
You are compare apples against the oranges on CVS.  Cygwin port has stipple
missing because M$ not us.
I have not come up with a fix for it yet, but it would require a extensive
testing of several clients for which now (or in near future) I do not have
time.

Suhaib