This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Key Repeat Rate In X Windows
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Key Repeat Rate In X Windows
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:02:02 -0400
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- References: <14494793.999624852696.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 10:34:12AM -0700, Mark Jones wrote:
>I was wondering if you could tell me how I can adjust the F8 key repeat
>rate to either something very long, or else to completely off repeat
>for the F8 key while in Cygwin XFree86. I am using the most recent
>version of Cygwin and also XFree 86 for Cygwin. In case it matters,
>the window manager I am using is Fvwm2 and sometimes I use Xfce
>Currently the F8 key repeats too fast. In Exceed I could turn off
>repeating for the F8 key (only), which worked fine. I need to find out
>how to configure XFree86 for Cygwin to do something similar.
Please visit the XFree86 web page at http://xfree86.cygwin.com/ . There
you will find FAQs and documentation on Cygwin XFree86.
If can't get answers to your question by inspecting the resources at the
web site, you can avail yourself of the specific mailing list designed to
discuss xfree86 issues. I've redirected this discussion there.