This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] xwinclip Test 01 (Cygwin/XFree86 andWindowscli pboard integration)
- To: 'Alexander Gottwald' <alexander dot gottwald at informatik dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] xwinclip Test 01 (Cygwin/XFree86 andWindowscli pboard integration)
- From: "Bang, Steinar" <Steinar dot bang at tandbergtv dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:06:28 +0200
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Alexander Gottwald wrote:
> He started xwin with -ac parameter. This switches
> off all access checking.
OK. So normally a cygwin-xfree connecting to
a display manager, would disallow attempted
connections to localhost:0?
> You can also try the normal way with the
> xauthority facilities.
I'll wait and see, until I understand more of
how things work in cygwin-xfree, I think...:-)
This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.