This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 48
- To: "cygx" <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 48
- From: "Harold Hunt" <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 13:48:38 -0400
I just posted Test 48 to the server development page:
Server Test Series binary and source code releases are now
available via the sources.redhat.com ftp mirror network
(http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html) in the
pub/cygwin/xfree/devel/shadow/ directory. You may wish to note the
desired filename in the links below, then download from your
closest mirror (http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html).
Server binary, direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test48.exe.bz2 (1066 KB)
Server source, direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/xwin-20010902-1252.tar.bz2 (69 KB)
1) Revert the default screen initialization process to pre-Test46
functionality. Document, with comments, what is happening so that I
don't accidentally mess it up again.
2) Remove the clipboard support introduced with Test46, as this
functionality is now handled by <a href="../xwinclip/">xwinclip</a>.
xwinclip will contain all clipboard support until the XWin.exe headers
are rewritten to prevent collisions between the X client headers and
the X Server headers.
3) Remove the Test47 binary from the servers to prevent people from
downloading it, as it is quite broken.