Re: The URL "http://digi.no" in Konqueror crashes xfree68

>  - I log into KDE2 from KDM
>  - I start Konqueror
>  - I type "digi.no" into the Location widget
>  - Konqueror starts working, and the location
>    is redirected to "http://digi.no/dtno.nsf";...
>    and then XFree86 crashes (the Cygwin/XFree86
>    window just goes away)
>
> FWIW the page opens just fine in linux Opera, without
> crashing anything...:-)

FYI:
dtno.nsf is a Notes database file from a web server running Lotus Domino.
Could you please try http://systemexpert.services.ibm.com/main.nsf

They'll tell you that you're wrong here and link you "outta there".
Neither of the two pages (this, and the one ending with 'OpenForm' should
cause a crash. If yes, it's a Konqueror/Cygwin problem.

Andreas