This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: Mozilla fixed, now realplay.
- To: "Jonathan Marks" <jm at cmex dot org>
- Subject: RE: Mozilla fixed, now realplay.
- From: "Harold Hunt" <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:05:17 -0400
- Cc: "cygx" <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
> 2. When I try to run realplay, I get the following message and the
> program does not run.
> G2 Core: Requires 15/16/24/32 bit TrueColor or PseudoColor
> Visual display.
So, am I supposed to read your mind to figure out what kind of visual you've
got? Why don't you run 'xdpyinfo' and send in the answer?