Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 45

Hi Harold,

I've tried Test 37/38/39/40/41/42/45 ... looking for pseudocolor !

Windows NT 4.0 SP6a FR

The result :
Test 37-40 : pseudocolor working only in window/GDI, but baddly (refresh not
good)
Test 41 : pseudocolor works perfectly in window/GDI !
          pseudocolor works baddly in fullscreen (you have to ALT-Tab to refresh
the colors)
Test 42-45 : pseudocolor works the same in window/GDI and fullscreen : baddly
             (the colors are good when you enter the window with colors and are
going back
              to their original state just after, like a blink)

I hope with this indications, you'll find what has been broken in 42, and may be
it will work equally in fullscreen.

CU
.                         \)|(/
.                         (o o)
.(_|                  Francis VIVAT                   |
.  |                    CETP-CNRS                     |
.  |  10-12, avenue de l'Europe  78140 Velizy         |
.  |             Tel    : +33 1 3925 4780             |
.  |             Fax    : +33 1 3925 4922             |_
.  |      E-Mail : francis.vivat@cetp.ipsl.fr         | )