RE: Rendering with Mozilla 0.9.1 or Netscape 6.1

Jonathan,

I noticed that problem as well.  Keith Packard checked in a fix on
2001-08-26 with the following log message:

Log message:
  Transposed arguments in layer CopyClip wrapper caused Mozilla to break

Modified files:
      xc/programs/Xserver/miext/layer/:
        layergc.c

  Revision      Changes    Path
  1.4           +2 -2      xc/programs/Xserver/miext/layer/layergc.c

I just rebuilt XWin.exe with the above fix and the rendering problem with
Mozilla went away.  I'll post the executable later today.

Harold