Icewm restart

Hi every body,

Using Cygwin 1.3.2 with last Xfree on NT, I've compiled icewm and start
Xfree using startxwin.bat.
Icewm starts normaly. If I use the restart window manager feature, the
twm process die normaly, but when it try to restart it says that there
is already an active window manager and stops. I've tried to start twm
but it say the same thing.
Moreover, I don't know what is the command line lauched by icewm to
restart!

I don't know enouth the X startup to understat the problem, neigther
where to looking for!

Does anybody can help me ?

thanks

Luc