RE: xc/config/cf/cygwin.rules - ComplexProgramTarget_1

> I downloaded code from CVS.  I noticed my cygwin.rules patches were not
> applied.  It had fixes for building Xrandr DLLs and a few other
> fixes beside
> the .exe issue you just fixed.  I resent my cygwin.rules patch just now to
> patches at xfree86.org.

Most of Suhaib's patch 4908 is not needed and should not be applied, as
ComplexProgramTarget_2 and _3 use the defaults now, while
ComplexProgramTarget_1 uses a new dependency scheme that requires the
default rules for _2 through _10.  Using the rule versions in said patch
will give us a mix of the situations prior to and after the fix for
ComplexProgramTarget_1.

Also, the only change that 4908 has to ComplexProgramTarget_1 is a change to
the comment block that deviates from the standard used throughout the file.
Furthermore, there is a #if 0'd new rule, ComplexProgramTargetNoMan, with no
comments on why it is #if 0'd.