This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: windowmaker 65 1 and _Xsetlocale
- To: ben <ben at stonehenge-net dot com>
- Subject: Re: windowmaker 65 1 and _Xsetlocale
- From: Andrew <andy at lewman dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:45:03 -0400
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <3B836D89.email@example.com>
On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 01:30:01AM -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org spewed 1.4K bytes in 42 lines about:
: hi, am trying to compile windowmaker, and am running into the same
: problem that magnetic ganish had on the 8th -- WINGS/wapplication.c
: fails due to an undefined reference to _Xsetlocale.
Unless you need locales, you can do a configure with --disable-locale
and it'll work fine.
| Andy | e-mail | web | gpg/pgp keyid |
| | email@example.com | www.lewman.com | ED788962 |
When you need to knock on wood is when you realize that the
world is composed of vinyl, naugahyde and aluminum.