This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: where to get xterm for cygwin/xfree86 4.1 ?
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: where to get xterm for cygwin/xfree86 4.1 ?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:45:47 -0400
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- References: <OE61vAoltnPnKKuEt4900006bc5@hotmail.com> <001201c12a4f$c541a080$1eea65d8@me>
- Reply-To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 07:44:23AM -0700, nasser abbasi wrote:
>3 days ago I downloaded xfree86 for cygwin. Under the 'fixes'
>directory there was a single file, the xterm.
>Now I look and it is gone.
>Where does one get xterm for cygwin/xfree86? it is not in the main xfree86 binaries.
Go back to the xfree site and see if you can find a better mailing list for
this type of question.
Hint: I've redirected any replies there.