This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: Multiple Windows
- To: <Pavel dot Rybnicek at intax dot cz>
- Subject: RE: Multiple Windows
- From: "Harold Hunt" <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 07:56:59 -0400
- Cc: <cygwin-xfree at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
> But I expected, that this is not so difficult, when it was NEARLY
> done as a
> error side effect:). (in tests thirty-three to thirty-something).
Uh, no it wasn't. There have never been functions in Cygwin/XFree86 to
handle new client window creation.