AW: Which parts of cygwin

Sorry, I don't want to argue. Again I looked through
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/faq.html but still could not
find this info. I am probably blind but I read the
whole section 2. Installation and Troubleshooting. In addition I checked the
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/ug/cygwin-downloading.html site ...

So, why don't you just send me the link of the FAQ you looked through
or the good search terms for a google querrie? You seem
to be very familiar with this topic and angry about the same
question arising a thousand times. (Which in fact means it is a important
question in a way)

I am not looking for the parts of the cygwin-xfree port to download which is
explained well in the users guide. I am looking for the necessary parts
of the cygwin software wich must be installed before cygwin-xfree.

For example I don't need gcc or flex or bison ... to run the precomiled
binaries of xfree.

I really do not want to argue and I tried to find the Info myself and would
be very happy if somebody would be so kind and give me a good hint!

Felix