This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] startup-scripts.tgz Release 4
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] startup-scripts.tgz Release 4
- From: "Alec Mihailovs" <mihailovs at email dot msn dot com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 03:24:07 -0400
- Reply-To: <Alec at Mihailovs dot com>
I just installed the Cygwin/XFree86 distribution
and noticed 3 interesting things.
(1) I added & at the end of the xsetroot line in startxwin.sh
and server stopped crashing.
(2) After typing 'lynx &' in the xterm, I got
'Error opening terminal:xterm.' After typing
'lynx -term=rxvt &', lynx worked in the xterm just fine -
with nice colors etc.
(3) Xeyes have 2 pupils in the left eye and none - in the right one.
How can I fix that?