This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Which parts of cygwin
- To: cygwin-xfree at xfree dot cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Which parts of cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 02:34:40 -0400
- Cc: f dot daners at swissworld dot com
- References: <000001c1222e$07e9b000$0103a8c0@danersv8ajeehg>
On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 08:22:41AM +0200, Felix Daners wrote:
>Does anybody know which packages of cygwin are needed to run only the
>cygwin-xfree server on a win NT/2000 machine? (the minimalist
>installation of cygwin to meet the cygwin-xfree)
The Cygwin FAQ has a "What packages should I download" section
and the Cygwin mailing list has discussed this a couple of times.
A google search should unearth a wealth of info.