Re: XWin Won't Run Without -screen Option

I know a batch script or shell script is only a suggestion, but might it be a
good idea to have something in the script giving an example of a screen?  Even
a comment, saying "You must add a screen to the argument list.  An example of
this is -screen 0 640x480x8" would be helpful.

Many Linux users, for instance, use X servers every day, but have never
configured a script to start it... it starts before they log in.  Even in that
case, there is a config file to set... not necessarially a command line
interface.

Of course, a quick read of the X output with -help will show you how to add a
screen, but I believe it should at least be mentioned in the scripts.

Brian

--
Brian Genisio