This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
- To: <cygwin-xfree at xfree86 dot cygwin dot com>
- Subject: hi
- From: "Prashanth Kamath" <prashanth_kamath at infy dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:25:12 +0530
I have the Cygwin software downloaded. But don't know how exactly to go
My requirements are as follows:
1. I have GUI in x windows which i want to port to windows platform.What
are the steps to be followed. Please be very explicit.
2. I have some code written in unix platform i want to port this to
windows platform. What are the steps to be followed. Please be very