Xfree causes radio interference

I thought this was funny, and I wanted to share....

There is a radio between my tower and my monitor.  When it is tuned to 101.1,
and Xfree starts up, My radio goes nuts.  This only happens when the stipple
pattern is shown, and as soon as I minimize it, or put a WM background on it,
the radio interference goes away!!!

This only seems to happen on station 101.1, and it only happens when X starts
up... I have never seen it happen before.

Of course, this is not a problem, I just thought it was funny.  It must make
the monitor resonate at a frequency that causes interference.  This happens in
Linux with Xfree as well :)

Brian

--
Brian Genisio