Window Manager for X of Cygwin-Xfree

Anjani,

Your problem sounds like the one I was having a few days ago.

I opened the startxwin.sh file in a text editor and changed the vtwm to
twm - it is on the 5th line of the script when I open the file in my editor.
I then closed the editor and started Xfree86 from the cygwin bash shell
using startxwin.sh and it works.

Frankie