RE: Cygwin-Xfree-Opendx Question

> Just use the mount -f option:
>
> mount -f -b c:\cygwin /
>
> I realize that this is Windows and that everyone loves pointy clicky but
> having people rerun setup.exe seems like total overkill to me.

The primary problem with that method is that it requires the documenter to
describe a method of listing the current mount point paths (might be
z:\foo\bar\baz\shazz\cyg\cygwin instead of c:\cygwin) and how to remount
them.  That takes quite a bit more documentation and produces many more
caveats than simply telling the user to run setup.exe.

Perhaps a simple utility for changing the mount mode of all Cygwin mounts
would be in order, or perhaps the functionality could be added to 'mount'.
Just a thought... I know I haven't got time to do it.  Would anyone like to
volunteer?