This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: R:Xfree installation problem
- To: "Cicala, Gabriele" <GCicala at to dot atos dot it>
- Subject: Re: R:Xfree installation problem
- From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at informatik dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:29:24 +0200 (CEST)
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at sources dot redhat dot com
On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Cicala, Gabriele wrote:
> Thank for your answer.
> You're right about lesstif and mwm, but for Xfce there is a problem
> regarding a variable. I found this problem when I start compiling the GLIB
> library (version 1.2.9).
> I'm trying to download the latest release but unsucceded.
> Have you got any suggestion?
Afair, there is a precompiled version of xfce available. Please check
the xfree/contrib on the closest mirror.
And please keep replys on the list
phone: +49 3725 349 80 80 mobile: +49 172 7854017