RE: 4.1.0: XDMCP query to Solaris hangs

Yes, I am sure.  I do not know anything about Xmanager, we neither support
it, but if it also dumps MOTIF Key binding errors, then something is wrong
at your Sun.  Please check with Sun Techinical support.
The following error means your Sun is trying to set fonts path on the
machine where Xfree86 is installed.  Since we do not have those fonts, it
will fail.

> X Error of failed request:  86
>   Major opcode of failed request:  51 (X_SetFontPath)

Suhaib

PS: Please keep replies to the list.