This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: starting X server in window mode.
- To: cygx <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: starting X server in window mode.
- From: Avi Yegudin <ayegudin at mmcnet dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 08:41:21 +0300
- References: <NHEELHJHHFKPMAEAFMFCAEOJCHAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
This fix the problem. Now X starts and runs!
I tried to upgrade cygwin.dll before this XWin fix, the result was
as with old cygwin.dll.
Harold Hunt wrote:
> I just posted Test40, which will hopefully fix your problem.