RE: Kylix causing XWin to collapse (4.1.0)

Eric,

The error is generated by:

xc/lib/font/Type1/curves.c/StepBezier ()

The Cygwin/XFree86 project has never made modifications to that file, and
that file was last changed 5 months ago.

I have no ideas as to why the error is occurring.  Now, be straight with us,
did you update Kylix at, or near, the same time as switching from
Cygwin/XFree86 4.0.3 to 4.1.0?

Harold