This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: Config files
- To: "'Andrew Markebo'" <flognat at flognat dot myip dot org>, Suhaib Siddiqi <ssiddiqi at inspirepharm dot com>
- Subject: RE: Config files
- From: Suhaib Siddiqi <ssiddiqi at inspirepharm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 10:20:39 -0400
- Cc: "'cygwin-xfree at sourceware dot cygnus dot com'" <cygwin-xfree at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Andrew Markebo [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 10:11 AM
> To: Suhaib Siddiqi
> Cc: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
> Subject: Re: Config files
> | I will check build scripts. We may have made a mistake and
> Config is
> | missing. I will correct it tomorrow.
> Hmm the Xprog.tgz file is small (500k) and only seem to contain
When you do a fresh install, do you get /usr/X11R6/lib with all the lib*.a