This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Building GCC 4.3.0 on Cygwin... (gold stah! <as they say around here>)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:32:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: Building GCC 4.3.0 on Cygwin... (gold stah! <as they say around here>)
- References: <Pine.OSF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070330124258.GA22243@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <014901c772d6$4626e370$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 03:18:20PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>On 30 March 2007 14:28, Igor Peshansky wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>> On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 10:30:11AM +0200, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>>>> Dave Korn wrote:
>>>>> Patch prepared, I'll finish writing it up and submit to the newlib list
>>>>> later tonight, but first I'm going to have a celebratory beer or two on
>>>>> the way home...
>>>> I have applied the patch
>>>> (http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2007/msg00292.html) an GCC-4.3
>>>> (core+gfortran) builds (full boostrap) until the end without problems.
>>>> Many thanks to Dave Korn.
>>> Can I get a gold star for Dave for fixing this problem?
>> Sure: <http://cygwin.com/goldstars/#DK>.
>> You've been quite generous with those lately. Trying to meet your
>> end-of-the-fiscal-year quota? ;-)
>> P.S. Since when did you move to the south?
>Received: from pool-71-248-179-87.bstnma.fios.verizon.net
> (HELO cgf.cx) (18.104.22.168) by sourceware.org
> (qpsmtpd/0.31) with ESMTP; Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:43:00 +0100
> Since when did 'bstnma' indicate any kind of a place in the south? Unless
>something's gone *badly* wrong with the local plate tectonics! :-O
Apparently the phrase "I pahked my cah in Havahd Yahd." isn't as well known
as I'd thought.